Saturday, July 12, 2014

Commissioned Utility Box Postcards: want one?



The installation of the second utility box commission may not be finished yet, but the postcards are ready! 

They are out and about in various Pasadena Playhouse District locations to pick up. I also have a limited number of them. If you are not in the Pasadena area, are interested in my work, and want one -  I recently launched myself on instagram, sharing my work, if you follow me@ http://instagram.com/aliciagorecki, go find these posts, and email me your info @ aliciagome@gmail.com. I will send you one. You choose, Education History= Utility or the Imagination=Utility box card. Let's start with first 50 folks, and see how it goes. Thanks @Playhousedistrict for the beautiful cards! #art #traditionalmeetsdigital #utility #vinylart #pasadena #education #imagination #postcards #drawing #prismacolors #publicart

No comments:

Post a Comment