Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I Love to be a Daddy- hits the streets!

Here it is! I finally got to hold it in my hands yesterday and have been itching to show you since, a quick pic here of the book John Fenyes penned and I illustrated. The format of this book is a little different than you might be used to. Somewhat traditional illustrations, but the text is organized in a way that the right side of the spread is home to the rhythmic rhymes of the children's story, while the left offers a personal reflection on fatherhood, with stories and encouragement from John. A moment for the reader while the child is looking at the illustrations. Beautiful job John! So proud he invited me to be a part of this project! Thank you John for the amazing collaboration!

A website to order the book is coming soon, but in the meanwhile you can contact me via e-mail:)
aliciagome@gmail.com

1 comment: